Title & Description
Free Games Leadership - Whacko! helps new strangers to get to know each other’s names and also to have a lot of fun at the same time.
• For icebreaking purposes
About 8 or more
A rolled up stick of newspaper
About 10 minutes
1. The group sits in a circle facing inward.
2. Before the games begin, everyone takes turns to say his/her name and if you so wish, a little about themselves.
3. The game master chooses one person to be the whacker. This whacker stands in the center of the circle of the group.
4. The round begins when the game master calls out the name of one of the person sitting in the circle.
5. The whacker must immediately find the person and give him a hard WHACK! ( not too hard) with the newspaper roll.
6. To prevent the whacker from hitting the person, the person must quickly call out the name of another individual in the group.
7. The whacker then must approach the other person and attempt to hit him before he calls out another name.
8. The round ends when the whacker successfully hits a person who does not call out the name of another person in time, or calls out a wrong name ( a person that is not in the group sitting down)
9. The person who is hit will become the new whacker and the next round begins.
On a monthly basis, I write to you to share with you about my thoughts, some great articles and resources on leadership as well and I know it will greatly benefit you.
Sign up today and download a free leadership ebook worth USD 9.95!
Here are just a few of the pages that offer useful leadership resources for you. You will become a more equipped leader with these:
Great Quotes on leadership that you can use or be inspired by!
Movies: A collection on awesome leadership movies to teach leadership
Team Exercises: Some team building game ideas for you
Books: Some great books you can buy to enrich yourself
Let me begin by saying my deepest thanks to you for visiting this website. Your words of encouragement never fail to inspire and push me further to build this website to be a blessing to more people.
I have only skimmed over the website and the e-book so far, but what I've read was surprisingly deep for a non-commercial and easily accessible product.
Hello Yihan, I am very grateful for your book about leadership. It is very exciting and amazing. It's encouraging and it gives us all hope.
I was inspired by your writing and i have started putting those principles into practice.
I am compelled to write you personally and say how excited I was to discover your website. Even though I have found many websites on leadership, yours stand out because of your Leadership Movies section.
Thank you for the article that you have been sending on true leadership; I really appreciate that. I aspire to be a good leader but it starts with me first. Thank you very much. - Eagles Audacity
I have stumbled across your website a few times in my research and I wanted to commend you for the work you are doing. Your site is a great resource for leaders!
This site is amazing...thank you. I have been exploring today, and found so many great resources!
Dear Yihan, thank you for your leadership website. I am digging into visionary leadership. Thanks for your insightful summary. There are lots of valuable resources around.
I like your website a lot. In fact, I’m undertaking Masters in Construction Management and your articles help a lot.
Excellent site! Thank you so much for the time and effort you've put into compiling some of the best materials on leadership.
Hi Yihan, Thank you so much for your generosity sharing us about Leadership awareness, skills and development. God Bless.
Thanks a lot for wonderful articles on your site.it gave a lot of information in undertaking my management studies. Keep it up; good work. Thanks.
Yihan, your dedication to this site is very obvious and well done dear. Blessings be upon you; I shall in turn do my best to make a difference and be a part of this journey of true leadership with you.
To be honest, I don’t find a correct lexical to describe, how effectively I am using your site for my personal /surroundings development. Hats off to you!!!
Very helpful website really :) sometimes it’s better to be simple than complex. You give example which helps people like me understand what you want to asay.
I am grateful to God for giving us a great mind like you. You are an extraordinary individual with the wisdom & understanding to teach others to lead. You open our eyes and reveal the answers for our everyday lives with remedies we can use to enhance our lives and that of others. Way to GO! I pray God's continuous blessings on your family, friends and for the great work you is doing!
If you have feedback you would like to give, please visit Contact Me and I would love to hear from you. Really.